Temporary practising membership in the college is available to an individual who:
- wishes to be registered for a specific period of time in order to attend or instruct as a physical therapist at a continuing education course or event;
- meets the requirements of subsection 19(2) of the Act; and
- submits a completed application in the form provided by the college.
Subject to obtaining a practising licence, temporary practising membership entitles a member to use the title “Physiotherapist” or “Physical Therapist” or any other word, title or designation, whether or not abbreviated, to indicate that the individual is practising as a temporary practising member of the college.
How to obtain a Temporary License
If you are planning to visit Saskatchewan and wish to obtain a Temporary License, download the form below or apply online by clicking on the online link.
- Proof of good standing from your current licensing body
- A copy of your current licence certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of $5 million Malpractice Insurance
- Fee of $50.00 if attending/instructing an educational course that involves treating clients.
- The fee may be paid by VISA, MasterCard or cheque. Please contact the office at least two weeks in advance of the event.
If you have questions, please call 1-877-967-SCPT (7278).